Canadian Security Guards Forum

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...

The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.
Canadian Security Guards Forum

Discussions for private security officers and management, everything related to contract or full-time guard services.

Become a sponsor and place you 468 x 60 banner here.

Latest topics

» Do any one knows the lenght of term for security guard registration.?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 am by jyotisharma

» Effective way to Improve Security Service at Your Small Business
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 pm by Admin

» I'm a newcomer
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 pm by Admin

» Hello from Toronto!
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm by Admin

Become a sponsor and place you 125 x 125 banner here.

Sponsor Ad

Post Free Ads

Networking evil

zcl2017

Networking evil

Post by zcl2017 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm Chinese Canadian. I witnessed the evils of cross-border and regional due to personal matter with powerful buddhist in China before. Some Buddhist in China and some rich and powerful Chinese officials are closely related. They are networked in Canada and China. They hired local underworld in Canada. 

I fled to Toronto from China and then to Ottawa. The situations are same. There is a huge net arround me. This is evil religious background, which is characterized by networking and long time. Police cann't do further without things happen. Canada isn't safe place for me also. even in Ottawa.

zcl2017

Re: Networking evil

Post by zcl2017 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Very disappointed to see a small number of local Canadians to be evil helper.
Admin
Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

zcl2017 wrote:I'm Chinese Canadian. I witnessed the evils of cross-border and regional due to personal matter with powerful buddhist in China before. Some Buddhist in China and some rich and powerful Chinese officials are closely related. They are networked in Canada and China. They hired local underworld in Canada. 

I fled to Toronto from China and then to Ottawa. The situations are same. There is a huge net arround me. This is evil religious background, which is characterized by networking and long time. Police cann't do further without things happen. Canada isn't safe place for me also. even in Ottawa.
If your looking for help there are lots of resources.

RavingLoonatik

Post by RavingLoonatik on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:34 am

I agree with Admin, although I had to re-read this post a number of times to try to figure out what you're getting at here;

Are you asking for help in dealing with this matter?  Then I'd suggest you speak to the police or a member of parliament.

If you're venting about the lack of support from law enforcement, then I think this isn't the appropriate venue to do so.

If you feel that your life is being threatened, then I suggest you speak to the police, government official or some other federal agency.

zcl2017

Post by zcl2017 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:42 pm

RavingLoonatik wrote:I agree with Admin, although I had to re-read this post a number of times to try to figure out what you're getting at here;

Are you asking for help in dealing with this matter?  Then I'd suggest you speak to the police or a member of parliament.

If you're venting about the lack of support from law enforcement, then I think this isn't the appropriate venue to do so.

If you feel that your life is being threatened, then I suggest you speak to the police, government official or some other federal agency.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 pm