Canadian Security Guards Forum

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...

The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...

The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions for private security officers and management, everything related to contract or full-time guard services.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln
The balance between freedom and security is a delicate one. Mark Udall

To advertise on our forum contact us HERE

Latest topics

» Security Guard Wages
Can security guard works for more than ones? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:44 am by Dgsecurityservices

» Intoduction
Can security guard works for more than ones? EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:10 pm by Admin

» Duty Belt Diet
Can security guard works for more than ones? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:09 am by Admin

» Introduction
Can security guard works for more than ones? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:32 am by Admin

Become a sponsor and place your ad here.

+2
Torontosecurity
ferrellforte
6 posters

Can security guard works for more than ones?

ferrellforte
    Junior Officer
    Junior Officer

Can security guard works for more than ones? Empty Can security guard works for more than ones?

Post by ferrellforte Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Can a Security Guard work for more than one employer? If yes please let me know in detail.
    Torontosecurity
    Senior Officer
    Senior Officer

Can security guard works for more than ones? Empty Re: Can security guard works for more than ones?

Post by Torontosecurity Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 am

The title of this article echoes the number one question I get from my security guard students every month.  It typically comes in the form of, “I’ve got a wife and kids to feed. How can I make more money?”  Fortunately, the answer is simple.  But, before I lay out the “how to” perhaps I should explain why the security industry just might be the right place for you.
    Tyko
    Junior Officer
    Junior Officer

Can security guard works for more than ones? Empty Re: Can security guard works for more than ones?

Post by Tyko Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 am

You're going to need to provide a little more information. All I can say is that in Alberta the license is issued to the individual, allowing him to work for multiple employers.
    DavidJ
    DavidJ
    Senior Officer
    Senior Officer

Post by DavidJ Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 am

Tyko wrote:You're going to need to provide a little more information. All I can say is that in Alberta the license is issued to the individual, allowing him to work for multiple employers.
    Same goes in Ontario. The individual guard is licensed (personally) so the license goes with him or her. It is no longer a company issued or controlled aspect.
    BryanM35
    BryanM35
    Senior Officer
    Senior Officer

Post by BryanM35 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 am

Guard management software provides solutions for guard tour management and security to your office premises. It manages and secures your office equipment. That helps to fix vulnerabilities and missing patches, audit networks and software. It enhances web security and web protection, and facilitates event log management and analysis. 
    Nightwatchman
    Nightwatchman
    Senior Officer
    Senior Officer

Post by Nightwatchman Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:20 am

My current employer has my cert., it is then returned to the licensing bureau upon termination of employment with this employer. I do not have it in my possession, I hope I can work for another company too. I will look into this. My employer, has concerns about the competition. I will have to see if there is a conflict of interest, for me working for another company, or myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am