Canadian Security Guards Forum

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...

The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...

The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions for private security officers and management, everything related to contract or full-time guard services.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln
The balance between freedom and security is a delicate one. Mark Udall

To advertise on our forum contact us HERE

Latest topics

» Security Guard Wages
Management dropping the ball EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:44 am by Dgsecurityservices

» Intoduction
Management dropping the ball EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:10 pm by Admin

» Duty Belt Diet
Management dropping the ball EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:09 am by Admin

» Introduction
Management dropping the ball EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:32 am by Admin

Become a sponsor and place your ad here.

2 posters

Management dropping the ball

DavidJ
    DavidJ
    Senior Officer
    Senior Officer

Management dropping the ball Empty Management dropping the ball

Post by DavidJ Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Being new to contract security I found it shocking that an account manager could be so blind as to not be able to comprehend that a site was spiraling toward a loss of that contract. He simply has no connectivity to the site or the guards at the site.

On commencing at the site I reviewed everything there to help in my transition. I asked questions of other guards and this account manager. Well, I was taken aback by the total lack of knowledge, training and the lack of desire to fix that.

Keeping Post Orders current is not exactly rock science nor is attempting to gain clarity on just what the client wants. Not to my surprise, the contract has been lost. The client asked the new security service provider to do what they could to take me on. Flattering when I discovered that they did not hold the same sentiment for the others. Oh, new company pays its employees better and seems to have a management structure that is tuned into the program.

Lack of attention, complacency, unwilling to adapt .....a lack-luster service.....

For guards and management alike, working towards creating and maintaining a happy client is what keeps you employed.
    BryanM35
    BryanM35
    Senior Officer
    Senior Officer

Management dropping the ball Empty Re: Management dropping the ball

Post by BryanM35 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:06 am

It’s something unreliable that why manager account has no connectivity to the site or the guards at the site.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:40 am