Canadian Security Guards Forum

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...

The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.
Canadian Security Guards Forum

Discussions for private security officers and management, everything related to contract or full-time guard services.

Become a sponsor and place you 468 x 60 banner here.

Latest topics

» Do any one knows the lenght of term for security guard registration.?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 am by jyotisharma

» Effective way to Improve Security Service at Your Small Business
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 pm by Admin

» I'm a newcomer
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 pm by Admin

» Hello from Toronto!
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm by Admin

Become a sponsor and place you 125 x 125 banner here.

Sponsor Ad

Post Free Ads

Peaceman Consulting Inc.

peacemandeano

Peaceman Consulting Inc.

Post by peacemandeano on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello, all.  Just a quick introduction...

My name is Dean Young and I've been an active participant of the Alberta first responder community for over 20 years (15 of those years were in private security).  I am currently a sworn peace officer and owner of Peaceman Consulting Inc.

Peaceman Consulting Inc., among many other training services, provides training in a multitude of security knowledge, skills and abilities to better prepare staff to provide the levels of service expected today by clients who engage security services.  Programs include both pre-developed modular training and client-specific custom designed material. Programs are designed to appeal to all types of learners, and are delivered through a variety of modes, including  classroom delivery, participatory exercises in real life settings, so as to provide an overall problem-based reality training experience.  

I also have a personal leadership program called "The First Few Steps" that I have specialized for first responders, to include security guards, peace officers, firefighters and EMT/ Paramedics. "The First Few Steps" Program explores the role of "self" plays in the myriad of dynamics of leadership. While there are multitudes of management and leadership programs, most focus on the management side of the equation.  This program focuses on the development of the self by focusing on the ABLE model of leadership (Anima Based Leadership Evolution) in first responders, the role of "emotional intelligence", and barriers to effective leadership. 

I know the trend these days is online training. Call me old fashioned, but I believe we gain the most benefit from face to face interaction in a training opportunity.  

If you are interested in learning more what Peaceman Consulting has to offer you in your personal and professional growth, feel free to "like" my Facebook Page "Peaceman Consulting", follow my Twitter feed "@PeacemanDeano" and check out my website at www.peaceman.ca.  You can reach me by email at dyoung@peaceman.ca.

Cheers!

Dean
BryanM35

Re: Peaceman Consulting Inc.

Post by BryanM35 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:16 am

Welcome to the forum #Dean. We are happy to have a such experienced person in this forum.
peacemandeano

Post by peacemandeano on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I invite anyone on this site to contact me if there's anything training related specifically, or general industry questions, that I may be able to help with.  I advocate very much for personal and professional development, and would further invite members to consider attending or hosting The First Few Steps program.  Contact me for details at dyoung@peaceman.ca.

www.peaceman.ca
Admin
Admin

Welcome

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:20 pm

peacemandeano wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I invite anyone on this site to contact me if there's anything training related specifically, or general industry questions, that I may be able to help with.  I advocate very much for personal and professional development, and would further invite members to consider attending or hosting The First Few Steps program.  Contact me for details at dyoung@peaceman.ca.

Thanks Dean
BryanM35

Post by BryanM35 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:29 am

peacemandeano wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I invite anyone on this site to contact me if there's anything training related specifically, or general industry questions, that I may be able to help with.  I advocate very much for personal and professional development, and would further invite members to consider attending or hosting The First Few Steps program.  Contact me for details at dyoung@peaceman.ca.

Thankyou so much #Dean I'll definitely contact you.
peacemandeano

2016 Program Catalogue

Post by peacemandeano on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Hello, all!  Just to let everyone know that I have a new catalogue of programs.  If you're interested in receiving an electronic copy, email me at dyoung@peaceman.ca.

Cheers!

Dean

www.peaceman.ca

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:40 pm