Canadian Security Guards Forum

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...


The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.
Canadian Security Guards Forum

Discussions for private security officers and management, everything related to contract or full-time guard services.

"The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability." Henry Ford

We have an illusion of security, we don't have security. Isaac Yeffet
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln
The balance between freedom and security is a delicate one. Mark Udall

To advertise on our forum contact us HERE

Latest topics

» Choosing the EDC Tactical Light
Security Gear EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:26 pm by Admin

» Conan Becomes A Security Guard
Security Gear EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:56 pm by Admin

» Security Guard (Overnight)
Security Gear EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:56 pm by Admin

» Hello from Grande Prairie AB
Security Gear EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:35 pm by Admin

Become a sponsor and place your ad here.

Security Gear

StevenWS
StevenWS

Posts : 44
Points : 112449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 53
Location : Alberta

Security Gear Empty Security Gear

Post by StevenWS on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:37 am

Where are some of the best websites to order security gear in Canada?

Security Gear 10541big


_________________
Steven WS
avatar
Tyko

Posts : 3
Points : 106353
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Alberta

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by Tyko on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm

911 Supply is a good resource. I don't have any experience ordering online from them as I usually get into the retail location, but they have a good range of kit
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 145
Points : 112679
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-12-22
Age : 53
Location : Alberta

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Tyko wrote:911 Supply is a good resource. I don't have any experience ordering online from them as I usually get into the retail location, but they have a good range of kit

I order from them and the gear works for my company well. I even ordered in a ballistic vest.


_________________
www.CSGF.ca
csg.forum@yahoo.ca
avatar
Vader

Posts : 1
Points : 106151
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-04-26

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by Vader on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:25 pm

911 Supply is probably the best in Alberta. Huge selection of duty gear, boots, pants, and other usefull equipment. Only place worth shopping in Alberta IMO.
avatar
911 Gear

Posts : 1
Points : 105751
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-05-04

Security Gear Empty 911gear.ca

Post by 911 Gear on Sun May 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Hello Everyone We're 911 Gear. We're on the web at 911gear.ca and a store at the address below.  We've been in business since 2005. 

We're offering an exclusive discount to members of this forum. On checkout use the code below to receive your 10% discount

Discount Code: CSGF


We're running a contest that ends today (May 4th 2014) to win a free flashlight. Its our XTAR TZ20 XM-L Tactical LED Flashlight 820 Lumens that comes with Flashlight, rechargeable battery, wall as well as a car charger and a belt pouch

Check us out our 911gear.ca facebook Page  We run regular contests for subscribers so be sure to like our page.




911gear.ca
20 Fincham Avenue 
Markham, Ontario
L3P4C8
1-866-218-5883
avatar
jenniferAMO

Posts : 4
Points : 90054
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-14

Security Gear Empty New Security Patrol equipment

Post by jenniferAMO on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:04 am

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jennifer from AMO Tech. Our company is a professional security patrol flashlights designer
We have a new product series for your reference.            
Security Flashlight with built-in camera, support photo taking, video recording and night illuminating together.       
Excellent gear for security guard, security patrol and crime evidence recording.  

Looking for cooperation.



Any interest can contact me at jennifer@amo-tech.cn   

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 145
Points : 112679
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-12-22
Age : 53
Location : Alberta

Security Gear Empty Video Flash lights

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:25 pm

jenniferAMO wrote:

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jennifer from AMO Tech. Our company is a professional security patrol flashlights designer
We have a new product series for your reference.            
Security Flashlight with built-in camera, support photo taking, video recording and night illuminating together.       
Excellent gear for security guard, security patrol and crime evidence recording.  




Looking for cooperation.







Any interest can contact me at jennifer@amo-tech.cn   




 How much do the flash lights cost Jenn?


_________________
www.CSGF.ca
csg.forum@yahoo.ca
avatar
jenniferAMO

Posts : 4
Points : 90054
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-14

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by jenniferAMO on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

Admin wrote:
jenniferAMO wrote:

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jennifer from AMO Tech. Our company is a professional security patrol flashlights designer
We have a new product series for your reference.            
Security Flashlight with built-in camera, support photo taking, video recording and night illuminating together.       
Excellent gear for security guard, security patrol and crime evidence recording.  






Looking for cooperation.









Any interest can contact me at jennifer@amo-tech.cn   






 How much do the flash lights cost Jenn?

Hello Sir,

We have 4 different video flashlights, price ranging from $55-$130.
May I know which one you prefer? You can visit our website www.amo-tech.cn to see the 4 flashlights. And tell me your preferred one, I'll quote price for you.

You can also contact me at jennifer@amo-tech.cn 

Tks

BryanM35
BryanM35

Posts : 111
Points : 90125
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-15
Age : 39
Location : San Diego, CA 92037

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by BryanM35 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:13 am

I am wanting to have  gear for security guard, security patrol and crime evidence recording for my business organisation.
avatar
jenniferAMO

Posts : 4
Points : 90054
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-14

Security Gear Empty Security Patrol Video Flashlight

Post by jenniferAMO on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:26 am

BryanM35 wrote:I am wanting to have  gear for security guard, security patrol and crime evidence recording for my business organisation.
Hi Bryan,

Would you have interest in seeing our security video flashlight?
It can take picture, record video and night illuminating.
Very good for security patrol and crime/ event recording.
Any interest please feel free to contact me at jennifer@amo-tech.cn 
                                   

                                                                                                  Jennifer
BryanM35
BryanM35

Posts : 111
Points : 90125
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-15
Age : 39
Location : San Diego, CA 92037

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by BryanM35 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:55 am

will you please give me more information about your security products or about your company.
avatar
jenniferAMO

Posts : 4
Points : 90054
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-14

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by jenniferAMO on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:04 am

BryanM35 wrote:will you please give me more information about your security products or about your company.
Hi Bryan,

would you please tell me your contact email so that i can send detailed product brochure for your reference?
BryanM35
BryanM35

Posts : 111
Points : 90125
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-15
Age : 39
Location : San Diego, CA 92037

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by BryanM35 on Sat May 02, 2015 6:03 am

Yes I want to take a look how it works. My contact email is brettc.sims@yahoo.com.
avatar
machinegunetiquette46

Posts : 1
Points : 82201
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-08-18

Security Gear Empty Re: Uniform

Post by machinegunetiquette46 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi guys:

Back in the day, when I was working in the security field on a regular basis there were several security companies such as MSG and Group4/Securitas who would lend guards their uniform,requiring a deposit, and once  guards stopped working for a specific company they'd return the uniform and have that deposit returned to them.
Does anybody know which security guard companies in Ontario still do this?

Thanks,
Machinegunetiquette46
StevenWS
StevenWS

Posts : 44
Points : 112449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 53
Location : Alberta

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by StevenWS on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:22 pm

machinegunetiquette46 wrote:Hi guys:

Back in the day, when I was working in the security field on a regular basis there were several security companies such as MSG and Group4/Securitas who would lend guards their uniform,requiring a deposit, and once  guards stopped working for a specific company they'd return the uniform and have that deposit returned to them.
Does anybody know which security guard companies in Ontario still do this?

Thanks,
Machinegunetiquette46

At our company in Alberta we just have new guards sign for their gear. No deposit. So far we have gotten 99% returned at the end of employment.


_________________
Steven WS
BryanM35
BryanM35

Posts : 111
Points : 90125
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-15
Age : 39
Location : San Diego, CA 92037

Security Gear Empty Re: Security Gear

Post by BryanM35 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:56 am

That is a great deal if you are gotten 99% at the end of employment.



    To advertise on our forum contact us HERE
    Current date/time is Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:14 am