Canadian Security Guards Forum

Canadian Security Guard Forum is...


The best forum about the Canadian security guard profession.

Please register on our forum and participate by sharing your experience and knowledge.

We welcome members and input from around the world.
Canadian Security Guards Forum

Discussions for private security officers and management, everything related to contract or full-time guard services.

Become a sponsor and place you 468 x 60 banner here.

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/19/93/88/75/banner10.png
Post Free Ads
Lakeland Classifieds

Latest topics

» What duty belt do you use.
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm by Admin

» Do any one knows the lenght of term for security guard registration.?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 am by jyotisharma

» Effective way to Improve Security Service at Your Small Business
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 pm by Admin

» I'm a newcomer
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 pm by Admin

Become a sponsor and place you 125 x 125 banner here.

When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Share

ferrellforte

Posts : 7
Points : 80117
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-03-27

When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Post by ferrellforte on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:50 am

A security guard registration expires the day after the expiration date on the card. You have 60 days grace period in which you can pay a delinquent fee (see fee schedule). After 60 days if you have not renewed, you must reapply as a new applicant.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 129
Points : 85089
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-12-22
Age : 51
Location : Alberta

Re: When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:06 pm

ferrellforte wrote:A security guard registration expires the day after the expiration date on the card. You have 60 days grace period in which you can pay a delinquent fee (see fee schedule). After 60 days if you have not renewed, you must reapply as a new applicant.
Which province does this apply to?

Thanks


_________________
www.CSGF.ca
csg.forum@yahoo.ca

ferrellforte

Posts : 7
Points : 80117
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-03-27

Re: When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Post by ferrellforte on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:33 am

Admin wrote:
ferrellforte wrote:A security guard registration expires the day after the expiration date on the card. You have 60 days grace period in which you can pay a delinquent fee (see fee schedule). After 60 days if you have not renewed, you must reapply as a new applicant.
Which province does this apply to?

Thanks
Yes it is in California


_________________
http://goo.gl/6UaSyP

Torontosecurity

Posts : 77
Points : 82280
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-02-13

Re: When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Post by Torontosecurity on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:19 am

Armed Security Officers, Armed Alarm Respondent, Private Investigators, Personal Protection Specialist, Security and Detector Canine Handlers, and Armored Car Personnel must have a current registration in order to work in a registered category.


_________________
http://www.torontosecuritycompany.ca/
avatar
BryanM35

Posts : 111
Points : 62575
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-15
Age : 37
Location : San Diego, CA 92037

Re: When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Post by BryanM35 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:39 am

A security guard registration expires but it has to be renewed after a particular period of time.
avatar
Nightwatchman

Posts : 50
Points : 52367
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-10-04
Age : 57
Location : Whitehorse, YT

renewal

Post by Nightwatchman on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 am

BryanM35 wrote:A security guard registration expires but it has to be renewed after a particular period of time.
For Yukon, I must `re-cert' after one year, or next August.

Sponsored content

Re: When does my Security Guard registration expire?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:17 pm